Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Complete most important tasks first.
- Learn to say “no”.
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours.
- Devote your entire focus to the task at hand.
- Get an early start.
- Don’t allow unimportant details to drag you down.
Turn keytasks into habits.
- Be conscientious of
amountof TV/Internet/gaming time.
- Delineate a time limit in which to complete
- Leave a buffer-time between tasks.
- Don’t think of the totality of your to-do list.
- Exercise and eat healthily.
- Utilize weekends.
- Create organizing systems.
- Do something during
- Commit to your plan to do something.
- Batch related tasks together.
- Find time for silence.
- Eliminate the non-essential.